promiscuity


promiscuity, originally uploaded by lucia ferri.

It was after my third really SERIOUS relationship fell apart that I decided I'd never devote myself totally body and soul to one fella ever again. Naturally, I didn't arrive at this decision overnight but I came to realisation that, as a t-girl, I simply had to hold some small part of myself back. Without being a drama queen, the truth is a girl can only take so much hurt in one lifetime.
Promiscuity has a pretty low reputation in the UK - but oddly enough only for girls and femme t-girls. Guys seem to enhance their rep by sleeping around whereas us girls risk being branded as sluts or crazy nymphos. Not that I give a damn!
Even in the midst of a strong relationship, I still insist that my guys leave me a little freedom. I have a passion for casual meets. If you've never experienced it, I can't tell you how
intense and thrilling it can be chatted up by a complete stranger and then give yourself to him for the evening - provided he knows how to charm, sweet talk and excite you in the first place.

Admittedly, a fair share of casual encounters turn out to be sexually unfulfilling for Lucia but, nevertheless, I love meeting new man-things and finding out all about their lives, thoughts and with luck, their enduring prowess. Eeeeeek!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 
Tgirl Lingerie © 2008 - 2011 Template by Exotic Mommie Illustration by Dapina